1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to re-install FP extensions?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by onaweb, Jul 17, 2004.

1. onaweb

onaweb Guest

Can anyone explain how to uninstall and re-install FrontPage extensions? We believe the extensions may have gotten corrupted and would like to re-install them. On my linux machine using cpanel, I actually have an uninstall FP extensions under the site control panel and a install FP extensions. But I don't see that in Plesk.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. ThePhantom

ThePhantom Guest

you can try

yum remove frontpage

and then

yum install frontpage

it did not repair myu corrupted frontpage :(

3. CSPtony

CSPtony Guest

Is there anyway to uninstall frontpage for a specific account?

For example, completly remove fromtpage related files from their account and reinstalling it just for that one account?

I tried disabling Frontpage for the account, but all it does is disable frontpage. It doesn't actually remove it.

I have several large accounts being transfered over from another server, and none of the forms are working on this server. I tried to upgrade the FP for the account via IIS, but it wont complete it just stays on the screen that says its upgrading for hours.