1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to reinstall Health Monitor

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by tino, Sep 6, 2011.

1. tino

tino Basic Pleskian

23%
    In Plesk 10.3.1 for Windows, when I go to Server Management --> Settings --> Server the Parallels System Health Monitor 10.3.1 component (in the Parallels Panel section) appears not to be installed. Yet, the component IS installed.
    'Refresh' doesn't work; the component still isn't available.
    Server Management --> Healt Monitoring is available. All items show up as 'green', but nothing is monitored.
    I've tried the installer, through 'updates', but the component is installed, so it's not available there either.

What's wrong here? How can I reinstall the Health Monitor?

Any ideas?

Tino

2. SvetlanaS

SvetlanaS Regular Pleskian

30%
    Perhapse service is stopped? Check Parallels Plesk Services Monitor. No need to reinstall.

3. tino

tino Basic Pleskian

23%
    I have installed plesk on another server, and during the download process I copied the healt_monitor.msi file to the affected machine. Then, I reinstalled the MSI.

It now works again.

Tino