• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to reinstall plesk and restore domains. An adventure!!!

LittleJohn-

New Pleskian
Hello, Some days ago the Plesk database corrupts (Why? I don´t know!). It was impossible to recover anything and I had to reinstall Plesk cleanly, but now it is not associated with the domains and services and have trouble functioning properly.
Can anyone tell me how to recover everything as it was?
Thank you.

P.S:
By the way. zero Plesk support!. I've spent years paying a license and there is no easy way to contact for help. All are impediments and ask for support codes. But it is difficult to get. The only way is the forum and the help of other users. goodness!
In the next change of server I switch to Cpanel. The support is infinitely better.

I recommend Odin's paid support. It's awesome. They treat the tickets perfectly. If an issue cannot be solved right away they keep you up to date on what is going on every five hours even on weekends, and they WILL definitely solve an issue. It is not free, but in my opinion it is definitely worth every single Cent.

If you haven't backup (or backup of psa database at least) of your broken Plesk you can't restore it after re-installation.
As far as I remember you can use your license key number instead of support code.

Hello,
chat support not accept License Key.
Ticket Support > "Entered license key is either not valid or not eligible for email support"

Nothing. Ten years with Plesk, need help one time and the answer is: "Plesk have a excelent support but... Pay for the support". The cost of license is for nothing!
No solution.. Bye Bye Plesk.
Thanks for your answers.

Back