• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to repair domain configuration of additional IPv4 (dedicated)

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
Hi again,
since four days I have problems with my second dedicated IPv4 domain. There is no access since I removed and added this IP again over Plesk Panel after several DNS changes.
I always get "Server not found" in browser when I'm trying to reach the domain, or on ssllabs "Unable to resolve domain name".
own investigation:
The following two templates are even marked as correct in troubleshooter but they have no content, except the header info (#):
/var/www/vhosts/system/domain.com/conf/httpd.conf
/var/www/vhosts/system/domain.com/conf/nginx.conf

also
/etc/nginx/conf.d/zz010_psa_nginx.conf
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/zz010_psa_httpd.conf

(perhaps the last two are always empty, I never looked inside)

Additional related problem
: I also have problems by adding additional IPv6. Yesterday I added two, after a reboot the warning
nginx: [emerg] bind() to IPv6:443 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) appears and I have to repair it, but the same will come again, so that I completely removed them.

I fixed the problem by removing the domain as default site in IP.

I found the reason by comparing this domain with another who works.
So back to the beginning there is an error around IP management/Interface according to default domain configuration
The following part is missing etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/ip_default/domain.com.conf:
Code:
<Directory /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/web_users>

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
                php_admin_flag engine off
            </IfModule>

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
            </IfModule>

<IfModule mod_php7.c>
            </IfModule>

</Directory>