• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to reply to a post?

Paul L

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.54 Update #3
I posted a question yesterday and received a reply today from Kaspar. How do I open his reply so that I can get back to him?
If I click on any of the hyperlinks in my listed post (which I can see in the list of all recent posts), I just get taken back to the Plesk Discussion page (listing all recent posts).
If I click on Kaspar, I go to his page where my post is listed, but there's apparently no way to open it so that I can reply back to him. Anything I click takes me back to the Plesk Discussion page.

More...
When I click on anyone else's post, I go to a page that allows me to add a reply, but when I click on my own post, I get taken to the Plesk Discussion page instead??

@Paul L Based on your reply to me in your topic from yesterday it looks like that in the end you've succeed in replying to me?

Yes, thanks, it seems to be some sort of caching issue on my computer, everything works perfectly in Incognito mode

Back