• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to restore data from crashed hard disk | pleask 11.5.3

MolenoM

New Pleskian
My windows server's hard disk was crashed & now I have mounted it as secondary hard disk on the server .

Now I want to restore the data to new server .

Please I need step by step guide for it.

right, how can I download Plesk Windows 11.0.9 from swsoft per the sparksupport post (above)? I dowloaded the auto installer and it is forcing me to install 11.5.30 but my crashed version is 11.0.9?!

Yes, I was talking about a support ticket already opened, thanks! And that answer after back and forth for 6 hours and them wanting to log into my server and so forth. And after
that I still cannot restore a backup made with Backup Manager. You should be able to a) Backup using backup manager, b) install Plesk same version somewhere else, c) copy the backup file(s) created to the new location and d) Run a restore. But Plesk does not have this simple procedure after almost 20 years, why?!

i think the steps mentioned won't work on plesk 11.5 servers with plesk>>Security Policy>>Enhanced security mode (?) set to ON. Some one from parallels support please help.

Back