• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to restore different windows plesk backup

Shiv

New Pleskian
Hello,
i am want to restore different plesk backup to new plesk, so its showing any error massage.

Note: i can not use migration because i dont have administrator access.

SO please help me how to allow to store other plesk generated backup.

Error:
==================================================
Error: The backup you are trying to upload is invalid or was created in a deprecated Plesk version. For Plesk versions less than 9.0, you need to upgrade it up to 9.0 version and then retry migration. For Odin Small Business Panel, you need to migrate it to Plesk 11.5 first, and then migrate or upgrade to your current version.

==========================================================

Thanks

Last edited:
First of all - what is your Plesk version and on which Plesk version this backup has been created?
How do you try to upload this backup?
More details are needed.

First of all - what is your Plesk version and on which Plesk version this backup has been created?
How do you try to upload this backup?
More details are needed.

Both windows plesk version are same and i have generated and downloaded backup without password by plesk admin login.

and now i have to import it on other same version windows plesk.

So please help me. i forget, last time i have got some changes on setting after i was able to import any windows plesk backup directly.

Well. Try to do following:

- add FORCE_DEBUG_LOG 1 to "%plesk_dir%\admin\share\pmmcli\pmmcli-rc" file.
- try to upload the backup file
- send us "%plesk_dir%\PMM\logs\migration.log" file
- send us result of command:

"%plesk_bin%\7z.exe l <backup_archive.zip>"

Back