• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved How to Secure Just the server with the Let's encrypt extension

Scotty Stones

New Pleskian
Hello, I have a question that I can't seem to find the way around, I have installed the letsencrypt extension and I have used this for all of the domains that I need to use it on, but when I try to secure just the server it tries to issue certificates to all of the domains on the server. I don't want it to do this but I can't seem to find a way around this. Can anyone help me with this?? :D

Go to Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates > Certificates currently in use for securing Plesk server and secure your Plesk server there with the corresponding button.

Back