• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to stop Plesk Billing from installing on updates

CyberEdge_Alan

Basic Pleskian
I decided to do most of my work myself with this type of stuff and just keep it simple since I have a small server and only host friends. I have no need to have this installed for that cause and I remove it and every week when the auto updater runs it will install it. Is there a way to disable it from installing completely. So I can enable autoinstaller again?

Hello, CyberEdge_Alan

How do you remove Business Manager? What commands do you use for this?
How do you update Plesk? Do you use Parallels Installer?

How do you update Plesk? Do you use Parallels Installer?

EugeneL, if I understood him right, he's using the automatic autoinstaller. The one you set in the control panel to automatically download and install updates.

Yes, I use the automatic installer. I would like it to continue to use that every week to install updates but I wish for it not to install the Plesk Billing feature. I have the option selected since I host others but I do not require the billing feature. It seems like a hassle to have it installed. I removed it by running 'yum remove plesk-billing'. With the license my plesk is running it doesn't even allow me to use the Business Manager anyhow.

Back