• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to Sync Calendar on every device

jonny_alex

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I'm trying to offer my clients an oppurtunity to sync Calendars for their Domains.

I've seen the oppurtunity to buy the roundcube extension, wich isn't an option financially.

Are there other options without subscriptions to offer my clients on computer mac and all Mobiles to use Calendars aswell?

If there's an option, is there a guide to help me set up?
My Plesk Version is: CentOS Linux 7.6.1810 (Core)‬

Last edited:
In the resource section, you'll see an old video I created about enabling z-push which is basically an open-source alternative for ActiveSync; from there, you could theoretically incorporate ownCloud, or it's fork Nextcloud.

In the resource section, you'll see an old video I created about enabling z-push which is basically an open-source alternative for ActiveSync; from there, you could theoretically incorporate ownCloud, or it's fork Nextcloud.
Can you link the video for me?

Interested in this as well.

How can I make this work ?
Do I need a combination of z-push and nextcloud?

Please advise

To synchronize the calendar on each device, open the phone settings and find the section responsible for accounts. Click on the line with your Google account, then go to the synchronization settings. Activate the slider next to your calendar to sync it with your Google Account. I hope these steps help solve your problem. After all, otherwise, I can't help you because I prefer to print it out more. My wife and I print out the january calendar because it's a great idea to develop a schedule with our kids.

Back