1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to uninstall a Product under Plesk Panel 11

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by tholler, Jul 26, 2012.

1. tholler

tholler New Pleskian

35%
    Hi there,

under a ubunto server with plesk panel 11.0.9 running I have installed Atmail webmail servive. But now we want to change to Horde, so I want to uninstall atmail but can't find hoe to do it under plesk.

Please help me,

Regards
    TH

2. Nikolay.

Nikolay. Silver Pleskian

35%
    You don't actually need to uninstall one webmail to use another. Just make sure the webmail you are going to use is installed and then switch to it (as default one) in server mail settings. IIRC, clients can also choose webmail for subscription, if several are available.

3. Jayson

Jayson Basic Pleskian

23%
    Does this sound correct to everyone? I'm not sure if you need to disable atmail before removal. I got this off the KB,

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --disable --name=atmailcom
    /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --remove --name=atmailcom

If Horde is not installed, I believe this should install it.

/opt/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-release-current -install component horde

4. Nikolay.

Nikolay. Silver Pleskian

35%
    Not 100% sure this still works with Plesk 11, but I guess it should. Anyway, this will just unregister AtMail as a webmail. It will not be removed from the system per se, only from the panel UI.

Yes, but there are minor typos in your command line.