• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to uninstall Business Manager

I installed the business billing manager but every time I click on the business related links settings in Plesk panel 10 it redirects me to a login page but I can't login. Any idea why?

It just says: Wrong username or password.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please clarify a little bit why do you want to remove Business management from Plesk?

Ok. I have discussed with developers and they will describe procedure for correct Business Manager removing on Windows platform. I will update thread when it will be ready.

Thank you a lot Igor, I must say that running just plesk 10 is enough the business manager should not be installed at all, or offered in a "custom install" or something like that, no need to destroy a plain plesk 10 installation, other than force customers to buy and unneeded feature :-(

Myself I only need a simple and plain plesk 10 installation with no aditional modules and I would like to have a compact soft to administer, rather than 2 complex programs that interact and fail to work (the worst escenario)

Thank you, I'll be waiting for the instructions.

Javier

Thank you a lot Igor, I must say that running just plesk 10 is enough the business manager should not be installed at all, or offered in a "custom install" or something like that, no need to destroy a plain plesk 10 installation, other than force customers to buy and unneeded feature :-(

Myself I only need a simple and plain plesk 10 installation with no aditional modules and I would like to have a compact soft to administer, rather than 2 complex programs that interact and fail to work (the worst escenario)

Thank you, I'll be waiting for the instructions.

Javier

Please update this thread and poll with your opinion - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?p=428729
Thank you.

For removing Business Manager from Parallels Plesk Panel go to Business Setup -> All Settings in Parallels Plesk Panel (you will be redirected to Server Settings of Business Manager) or directly to System -> System Configuration -> Server Settings -> Server Groups in Business Manager, then click to ID of necessary Server Group Name and click Remove for that Parallels Plesk Panel where you need to remove Business Manager (Local Parallels Plesk Panel server, for example).
After that SSO should be disabled with following command

%plesk_dir%/bin/sso --disable

Note: %plesk_dir% is environment variable which points to Plesk installation folder. By default it is C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk

Are you sure that "sis-web" is resolvable domain name in FQDN format?

Hi,

Whatever I click on that has to do with the Cutomer and Business Manager I get

An unexpected error occurred. Please go back and retry your operation. If this error persists, contact Customer and Business Manager administrator.

Error Report #4d49168360415

EG: URL: https://<MYURL>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/clients.php?action=821&return-panel-url=https://<MYURL>:8443&context=billing-customers

Back