• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to uninstall business manger

# rpm -e plesk-billing
error: package plesk-billing is not installed

was installed with plesk 10

Just run

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller

and check that you have not installed "Customer & Business Manager".
And make sure that sw-sso package is also removed.

I have the same problem, the Billing Manager is removed, but all entries in the left menu are still there.
How can I remove this entries?

In psa database remove param 'ppb-url' from 'cl_param' table. Do not forget create database dump before database modification.

Hi,

I've done it the same way. But now I'm still redirected to "domain.com:11444/relay" when using my plesk panel. But this page cannot be found.

Where can I delete the settings for redirecting?

Nils

Hello,

I bought a 9.5.* license and when I was installing Plesk, I decide to install 10. But after installing and upload key I get this error:

Error: Uploaded license key is not valid.
You are trying to use license key created for another version of Parallels Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.

When I try to install with autoinstaller, it's show me just version 10 in the list. How can I uninstall 10 and then try to install 9.

please answer me asap.

Regards,

Thank you very much!!!
I've disabled it and everything is ok, now! Great!

Could you please clarify a little bit why do you want to remove Business management from Plesk?

Why was my post rejected??? i just answered IgorGs Question. How to answer a question asked by the moderator when all little negative things will be not published???

So now again:
i have uninstalled Business Manager too because i think it is much too much. I need a "smart but strong" hosting control panel to manage hosting and give my customers access to manage their hostings - nothing more. With Business Manager the left Menu and other parts of Plesk are so much overloaded. I have to create subscriptions in Business Manager no longer in Plesk and so on. I dont like the deep integration. hosting-management and billing are often very different offices in a company so i prefer two pieces of software perfectly working together over a merged solution.
We use a different solution for billing. storefront is nice to have but i think many people who need such a feature do it their own way and integrate it with PLESK API into Plesk. In my case this is the way to go.

Plesk10 is great! New service-plan-model is great! But I think much developement time has gone to the whole new Business Manager and now their are missing parts in plesk-core like skin support apiDoc and a few other things till now:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your opinion. I will forward it to responsible person.
And sorry for problems with forum's pre-moderation. I will take care about correct operation.

I agree to lhwparis' arguments!

I don't need this feature and I had a problem with accessing the panel using a proxy. In Plesk 9.x I've used a special IP and changed the Plesk-Port from 8443 to 443. This was a problem using B-M.

And I think you've spent to much time in developeing the Business Manager, too. Anyway I'll examine this feature in future and reconsider, how it will be useful for me.

Otherwise you've done a great job with this new Plesk!!! Thank you!

the same way you do any SQL dump... this is not a plesk question its a sql question read documentation again. u can use tools like phpmyadmin to do this if you use mysql.

I agree to lhwparis' arguments!

@IgorG In this thread you said clustering was heavy discussed in this forum. I think clustering is one of this features which would make Plesk an even stronger hosting-solution and is a good example where Parallels should spend developing-time into instead of this huge Business Manager;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back