• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to upgrade from 10.1.1 to 10.4?

betrazivis

New Pleskian
Hello,
I have PLESK 10.1.1 installed and want to upgrade to the newest version 10.4. How can I do that?
There`s no button in the upgrade section to handle that and also over the shell with autoinstaller I get the message, that there are no more updates. Is that maybe a licence problem?

You can't find the upgrade function of plesk ??? I think you have looked here: Tools & Settings > Updated & Upgrades ?

You can't find the upgrade function of plesk ??? I think you have looked here: Tools & Settings > Updated & Upgrades ?

No ;)
I have the problem, that there is no option to upgrade. The system says I am up to date. The same with autoinstaller via SSH. It says 10.1.1 is the newest version.

No ;)
I have the problem, that there is no option to upgrade. The system says I am up to date. The same with autoinstaller via SSH. It says 10.1.1 is the newest version.

okay ;-) what distribution are you using? a debian based linux? in this case check your update servers on /etc/apt/sources.lists etc.

I`m using openSUSE 11 (2.6.25.20-0.5-default). Do you know where I can find a file similar to that apt list under SUSE?

Back