• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to upload Flash files

B

balaram

hi.....

How to upload Flash files

in sitebuilder i can't upload or use the flash files.if i want to use flash files & video files how can i upload the files to my directory.can any body please explain me the process.and in eshop module paypal check box i can't add my email address.is there any setting need to be done.

thanks

balaram

To be able to enter e-mail address for PayPal in E-shop module for site PayPal 'Payment System' should be checked. Make sure that Paypal is not disabled in Sitebuilder configuration. How to disable/enable payment systems you can find out from documentation:
http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/Windows/docs/4.0/en_US/sitebuilder-4.0-win-admins-guide/
->Setting Up and Maintaining Sitebuilder -> Viewing and Configuring Sitebuilder Wizard Presets and Modules -> Managing Modules -> Integrating Custom Payment System in eShop Module.

As for flash&video files you can upload them with help of 'File Download' module or directly in Wizard. But in this case these files could be only downloaded from the page but not played there.
You can try to add your own script into page which could play flash or video but I did not test that, so can not say for sure if it will work.

I tried for flash files in editor.i got the flash icon in editor.only only problem is it is showing undefined.i search in online for this editor.they are saying in editor properties we have to modify it.can any one please give me the suggesions to solve this problem.

bye
srinivas

is there any possibulity to upload flash files & put in editor.same way is there any possibility to put a flash file in header or footer section.if possible how can it possible,our clients are looking for the solution from long back.

Back