• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to use Frontpage Forms with Autoresponders

R

rmcmanamy

We just moved onto Plesk 7.5.3 and so far I love the control panel features but we can't get the Frontpage Forms to work properly with the Reply To field.

In Frontpage you can send the results of the form to an email address and in Frontpage also set it up so the ReplyTo field in the email is populated with one of the values from the form.

This works fine and it goes to the email on our site and the Autoresponder sends the email back out to the address the user put in the form.

The problem is that the Plesk Autoresponder is limiting the number of times it sends it out regardless of the actual email address the autoresponder is sending it to. It must be limiting it on the sites email that is sending the email over and not on where it is actually sending it.

In other words if in Plesk I set the "Reply to the unique e-mail address not more than *" to 3 it will send out
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

But as soon as the 4th person enters their email in the form it won't go out.
[email protected] won't be replied to.

So that means I have a max of 100 people that could use the form in any given day.

An example of where we are using this is:
www.cadzation.com/downloads.htm

Any ideas. This seams to be so simple yet I have yet to find a control panel that handles this properly. Out last one didn't allow you to specify the outgoing ReplyTo address in the Autoresponders so it could get stuck in an endless loop.

Back