• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to use plesk antiviruses with Mail?

Nomadturk

Basic Pleskian
How can I scan incoming and outgoing emails?
I have Odin Antivirus installed and I didn't do any changes to Postfix.
But when I use tests, most of the files that weren't supposed to pass, passes.

I have updated drweb by update.pl and tried it.

Code:
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud qmail-queue[41744]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.Zq3C1X) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] passed by configuration but the message contains an unscanned (skipped) object(s)
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud qmail-queue[41744]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.Zq3C1X) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] is passed
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[19910]: PASS during call 'drweb' handler
Jul 29 19:27:18 cloud qmail-queue[41912]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.MeLLgC) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] is passed
Jul 29 19:27:18 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[19910]: PASS during call 'drweb' handler
Even the eicar test is a fail.

So, if I need to do something for plesk to scan my mails, what is it?
Is there a tutorial?

Last edited:
@IgorG pardon my ignorance but how can I enable it for all mails on all domains? What's the correct regex for that?

I used:

Code:
allow   any     ^([a-z0-9_\.-]+)@([\da-z\.-]+)\.([a-z\.]{2,7})$
Hope it works

Or should I use something like:
Code:
^\S+@\S+\.\S+$

Last edited:
On my test server I see:

# cat /etc/drweb/users.conf
[version=2]
allow any subst @

@IgorG I already have the same line.
But strangely after installing Kaspersky Antivirus the system is now using kave to scan mail.

I would like to use a free alternate.
Is there a tutorial to integrate ClamAV to Plesk?

Obviously installing and removing stuff from plesk updater corrupts the system as well.
I tried installing odin antivirus again and removing kaspersky.

This is what I get:

Aug 4 01:23:21 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[3038]: handlers_stderr: Mail handler call failed. Error occured during execv(/opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/kav-handler):#012No such file or directory
Aug 4 01:23:21 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[3038]: Error during 'kav-rcpt' handler

Hi Nomadturk,

did you use the solution to reconfigure the mail-system ?

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk –with-spam

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk –help

Back