• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to use plesk antiviruses with Mail?

Nomadturk

Basic Pleskian
How can I scan incoming and outgoing emails?
I have Odin Antivirus installed and I didn't do any changes to Postfix.
But when I use tests, most of the files that weren't supposed to pass, passes.

I have updated drweb by update.pl and tried it.

Code:
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud qmail-queue[41744]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.Zq3C1X) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] passed by configuration but the message contains an unscanned (skipped) object(s)
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud qmail-queue[41744]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.Zq3C1X) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] is passed
Jul 29 19:26:02 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[19910]: PASS during call 'drweb' handler
Jul 29 19:27:18 cloud qmail-queue[41912]: scan: the message(drweb.tmp.MeLLgC) sent by [email protected] to [email protected] is passed
Jul 29 19:27:18 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[19910]: PASS during call 'drweb' handler
Even the eicar test is a fail.

So, if I need to do something for plesk to scan my mails, what is it?
Is there a tutorial?

Last edited:
@IgorG pardon my ignorance but how can I enable it for all mails on all domains? What's the correct regex for that?

I used:

Code:
allow   any     ^([a-z0-9_\.-]+)@([\da-z\.-]+)\.([a-z\.]{2,7})$
Hope it works

Or should I use something like:
Code:
^\S+@\S+\.\S+$

Last edited:
On my test server I see:

# cat /etc/drweb/users.conf
[version=2]
allow any subst @

@IgorG I already have the same line.
But strangely after installing Kaspersky Antivirus the system is now using kave to scan mail.

I would like to use a free alternate.
Is there a tutorial to integrate ClamAV to Plesk?

Obviously installing and removing stuff from plesk updater corrupts the system as well.
I tried installing odin antivirus again and removing kaspersky.

This is what I get:

Aug 4 01:23:21 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[3038]: handlers_stderr: Mail handler call failed. Error occured during execv(/opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/kav-handler):#012No such file or directory
Aug 4 01:23:21 cloud /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[3038]: Error during 'kav-rcpt' handler

Hi Nomadturk,

did you use the solution to reconfigure the mail-system ?

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk –with-spam

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk –help

Back