1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

how to use zend optimizer on plesk 8.1.0?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by flin28, Dec 30, 2006.

1. flin28

flin28 Guest

my web needs the zend optimizer,how can i do ?

2. blank_page

blank_page Regular Pleskian

53%
    Hello,

You will have to download from zend.com the specific zend optimizer package.

Untar that and install it.
    It has a simple interface that can guide you quite easily through the setup.

3. flin28

flin28 Guest

no,i do that,but dont work

4. JDwebsites

JDwebsites Guest

What does zend do?

5. chopperpl

chopperpl Guest

Hi,
    I just built new plesk 8.1 on fc4. All was fine until I installed Zend. I had to disable ioncube loader in order to get php working again, but now Qmail and dr.webb services don't start anymore... Any clue?
    Thx

6. nulleffect

nulleffect Guest

I isntalled Zend, now I cannot get ioncube loaders to work, and Zend doesnt work!

7. servertune

servertune Guest

We configure our clients' Plesk powered servers with ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.22, Suhosin v0.9.18, and Zend Optimizer v3.2.2 without any problem. I guess it depends on how you compile these modules, and the directives inserted in the /etc/php.ini file.

8. blank_page

blank_page Regular Pleskian

53%
    Hi

check the order of the inclusion
    Ioncube first and then teh otimizer.