• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Howto create forwarding only subscriptions?

freaky@

Regular Pleskian
Hi there,

I'm going a bit insane. I need to create ~70 domains with forwarding all to different URLs (deep linking - no aliasing thus), but it appears to be impossible in 11.5 to create a subscription which only does forwarding. Either you create one with webhosting, or you create a plan without hosting, in either case after creating the subscription I need to edit it and reconfigure it, either switching from hosting to forwarding or from no hosting to forwarding.

Any better methods? This is highly annoying.

TIA

Kind regards,

As there are so many differences between the domains that will probably cost me the same amount of time. Otherwise I'd just create aliases ;).

Someone pointed me in this direction: http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=72057.htm

Perhaps it's the view (service provider) - but there is no Add button whatsoever under domains. There is one under existing subscriptions however, but I don't like to add non-related domains to the same subscription (nor do I like what it does with the directory structure - but that's another discussion).

Maybe I should just go back to 9.5. At least that worked largely according to how we bill/think. This is just one large mess IMHO. Not to mention retarded things like not being able to set disk space to unlimited on a subscription (works fine on the plan - but every subscription gives the error it's not compatible).

Back