• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

HOWTO: Shared SSL ?

A

Ajar

Guest
Hi,

I've searched high and low on here and have not found a solution...

We'd like to offer shared SSL to our customers. I realize this is not ideally secure, and certs are cheap enough, but unfortunately most major hosts are offering this, so we must as well to compete.

I don't see any obvious ways to set this up via whm, and I've tried by sym linking to a domain I've setup with a secure cert...

But alas....

A) CGI doesn't work when sym linking (permissions are all screwed up I'm sure)
B) The sym links have to be done manually.

I can live with B), but it's very important that cgi work in the secure directory...

Any help would be apprecaited!

Thanks,

Alex
 
I know other major panels support this - as well as the Windows version of Plesk supporting this, setup thru the WHM screens....

I also see it asked over and over again in here, about the linux version.... but with no reply... ?
 
Back
Top