1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

HTTP Download Problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Internetmstr2, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Internetmstr2

Internetmstr2 Guest

I want to be able to download Counter-Strike maps from my website via HTTP. Plesk wont let me download files with .bsp and .wad extensions. I can download files with .zip and .exe extensions. When I try to download the .bsp and .wad files Plesk says "The requested URL was not found on this server." I've double and tripple checked that I had the right URL and file name but it doesn't work. Is there some setting in Plesk or IIS that I need to change?

My website is clannm.dynu.com and the files are located at clannm.dynu.com/csserverfiles

2. MattR@

MattR@ Guest

Did you want to provide a filename within that directory to attempt to download?

3. Internetmstr2

Internetmstr2 Guest