• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved HTTP Redirection to HTTPS

NEWCHILD

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Please help. After setting up my SSL Certificate my site doesn't automatically redirect to https even though i have SSL / TLS Support On

upload_2017-8-8_10-7-56.png

Please advise.

Regards
Tolu

Just go to Hosting Settings of your subscription and enable option "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS".

Hi NEWCHILD,

pls. go to

=> HOME > Subscriptions > NChost.com.ng > Hosting Settings

... and change the current option "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" by UNTICKING the option box.
Afterwards, pls. don't forget to click onto the "Apply" or "OK" - button.

To change back to the desired "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" option, pls. go back to your "Hosting Settings" and choose now again the option by ticking the option box and again, pls. verifiy your choice with the "Apply" or "OK" - button.

Pls. check your current setting with the help of your domain - specific configuration files at "/var/www/vhosts/system/NChost.com.ng/conf" and post them as attachments within your next post, for further investigations ( if you still experience the very same described issue ).

Hi NEWCHILD,

pls. go to

=> HOME > Subscriptions > NChost.com.ng > Hosting Settings

... and change the current option "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" by UNTICKING the option box.
Afterwards, pls. don't forget to click onto the "Apply" or "OK" - button.

To change back to the desired "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" option, pls. go back to your "Hosting Settings" and choose now again the option by ticking the option box and again, pls. verifiy your choice with the "Apply" or "OK" - button.

Pls. check your current setting with the help of your domain - specific configuration files at "/var/www/vhosts/system/NChost.com.ng/conf" and post them as attachments within your next post, for further investigations ( if you still experience the very same described issue ).

Thanks, Could only get it done with the root account not the user account i have been trying it with.

Back