• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Hugh problems with site.pro Extension

sonics

Regular Pleskian
Hello all

We use since 2 years allready now on 3 webservers from 8 the site.pro sitebuilder. now since teh 17.9.2019 some of our websites are just blocked because they see more ip's on our servers as we did license.

BUT we use on each plesk hosting server only one "shared" hosting ip address and all sitebuilder pages are on that ip and this is of course licensed.

now they check only servers ip's and of course if you use a script to see the servers ip you will see a random ip or in most cases the first ip of server which is not the "shared" hosting ip.

does someone else has also such hugh problems with that site.pro sitebuilder and if yes what has been done?
sugestion from site.pro is to just buy unlimeted ip licenses which is 5 times more expensive than the 1 ip lic.

for me they should check from which ip a customer did publish the site or on which ip the website is running....than in that case all would be fine!

we are really upset right now and our customers angry about their blocked pages since one week.

@sonics

I am sad to hear this odd story, which story indicates that you have a licensing issue with Site.pro - or more important, the very odd way they execute licensing checks.

This forum is intended for Plesk related issues and I think that you should contact Site.pro - just give them hell.

Regards..........

Back