• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I can access the deleted domain.

Zoo3

Regular Pleskian
*I wrote in other threads, but I downgraded MariaDB. During that process Plesk fixes and install commands are executed.

It seems that there is a problem with the site configuration. I executed "plesk repair all" and the repair is completed.
Initially I thought that it was a problem that the certificate of Let's Encrypt could not be assigned. But then I felt something strange about the site access itself. I deleted a subdomain, but for some reason I can access that domain.

ex:
sample-dmn.com
a.sample-dmn.com

I will explain it in the above example. I deleted "a.sample-dmn.com". Then after accessing "a.sample-dmn.com", "sample-dmn.com" contents will be displayed. Even if I change the web browser or PC, it is the same. I suspected DNS, but DNS did not include a.sample-dmn.com.
Even though it looks like it is disappearing, is Plesk internal "a.sample-dmn.com" remaining?
Even if I run "plesk repair fs a.sample-dmn.com", of course, it will be "not found".

I deleted the subdomain, but I can access it and the content of the main domain is displayed. Please tell me how to solve this.

Last edited:
Back