• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can not upgrade to Plesk 10.3.1 MicroUpdate #6

I

idreams

Hello everyone!

I have researched a lot but I couln't find a solution to my problem. I was hoping you could help me :)

I recently received an email from Plesk about a critical security patch and the required update to Plesk 10.3.1 MicroUpdate #6. However, my problem is that I can't update to this version neither with autoinstaller nor with the Plesk web-interface. According to my system, Plesk is already up-to-date. Here some more info:

Operating system: Suse 11.1
Plesk Version: 10.1.1
Patch Version: 22

So, I am not sure whether my system is vulnerable or not? Does anyone have some advice for me?
If it is vulnerable, how can I upgrade Plesk?

Best wishes,

Karl

You have installed MU#22 for your Plesk 10.1.1 version. Fix for this vulnerability is included to this microupdate. If you need upgrade to latest Plesk version - use autoinstaller for 10.4.4 version from Parallels Plesk download page.

Thank you for your fast reply!

So, I understand you are saying that my system is safe. I do not need any new features, so I do not see a need to update to 10.4 for now. Will Plesk continue to provide fixes for 10.1.1?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes
Karl

Basically only security fixes will be released for old Plesk versions. All bugfixes will be released only for latest version.

Back