• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

I can't add 127.0.0.1/8 to server > whitelist

U

unsichtbarre

Guest
I have recently had trouble sending messages with Horde, getting the message "There was an error sending your message: unable to add recipient [[email protected]]: Invalid response code received from server".
I checked the knowledgebase and it says to add 127.0.0.1/8 to the server whitelist, but plesk says "IP address/net mask pair invalid"

Are there any solutions? Help appreciated in advance.

-John
 
Back
Top