• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I cant login in Plesk Panel

Hazar_Ekiz

New Pleskian
Hi Everyone,
When I try to reach the server, I get this error.

Internal error: Partial 'logoWithoutUrl' not found.
Message Partial 'logoWithoutUrl' not found.
File View.php
Line 166
Type Zend_View_Exception

Can you help me? Why is it causing trouble?
https://hazarvolga.com:8443
ftp is working but mysql and admin panel interface dont work

What was happens before, did you updated or upgraded your system and which OS / Plesk Version you use?
have you access via ssh to your server - then you can try to repair plesk Plesk Repair Utility or at least get detailed error message from log files

Hi,
Our dedicated server Plesk Onyx v17.0.17_build1700161028.14 os , CentOS 6.8 (Final).
Some of our websites have been hacked. I restarted the server after fixing the index pages. FTP services are running. The Sites and Plesk interface are not working.

I can not connect with SSH either. I wanted to try the repair command, but I can not log in. The day before, I had to cancel ssh login for security.

I can not connect with SSH either. I wanted to try the repair command, but I can not log in. The day before, I had to cancel ssh login for security.
Ask help of your service provider in this case.

Hi again,
I end up connecting to the server with SSH. I tried fixing the errors with plesk repair all command. I restarted the server, but I get the same error again.

If commands

# plesk repair installation

or

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

or their combination didn't help, I suggest you contact Plesk Support Team.

Hi,

I tried the commands you suggested. some services are starting to work but I still can not get to the admin interface.

Back