• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I can't renew SSL for Plesk admin login panel

ahmadsaed

New Pleskian
Hi dear pleskian,

I used to use the secure Let's Encrypt Certificate to log in to Plesk, but unfortunately now after 3 months I need to refresh the ssl again. But this is not possible to renew it, and I encounter the following error:

plesk.PNG

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Error: Could not issue a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for cxmxxxxxonate-wilbur.xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.plesk.page.

One of the Let's Encrypt rate limits has been exceeded for cxmxxxxxonate-wxxxur.xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.plesk.page.
See the related Knowledge Base article for details.
Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/new-order.
Details:
Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited
Detail: Error creating new order :: too many failed authorizations recently: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I also add that I can create SSL for each domain on the server separately and they are automatically renewed.

Thanks you,

Back