• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question I connected my domain to a cloud server and now it won't let me upload or update anything HELPS!

Hello friends, good evening. I had a mishap with my website, I usually upload many products by woocommerce, in case I have to upload many images at the same time, so I had a hosting by IONOS, but I had a limit of files to upload and those were already filled. I had to buy a CLOUD server which was what was recommended to me and it has much more space and is managed by PLESK, then I will migrate my website to it and now it does not let me upload files or update anything, I get errors like the following:

It has not been possible to create the directory: /homepages/22/d934009261/htdocs/clickandbuilds/camisetasvardefi/wp-content/
Installation failed

The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2024/10.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

[courtesy admin translation]

Hola amigos, buenas noches. Tuve un percance con mi sitio web, yo suelo subir muchos productos por woocommerce, caso que tengo que subir muchas imágenes al mismo tiempo, entonces tenía un hosting por IONOS, pero tenía un límite de archivos para subir y esos ya se llenaron. Tuve que comprar un servidor CLOUD que fue lo que me recomendaron y tiene mucho más espacio y se administra por PLESK, luego migraré mi sitio web al mismo y ahora no me deja subir archivos ni actualizar nada, me salen errores como los siguientes :

No ha sido posible crear el directorio: /homepages/22/d934009261/htdocs/clickandbuilds/camisetasvardefi/wp-content/
Instalación fallida

El archivo subido no se ha podido mover a wp-content/uploads/2024/10.

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back