• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent: Problem uploading Backup.tar using Backup Administrator

Javier12

New Pleskian
Hola a tod@s:

Tengo un problema importante y es urgente resolverlo. Por motivos de seguridad hice una copia con el sistema que proporciona el Administrador de Backup de Plesk Panel 12. El archivo generado ocupaba 2.5GB.

Me lo pude descargar a mi equipo local y hasta aquí todo perfecto.

Ahora pretendo subir mi copia de seguridad usando el mismo administrador de archivos. Y cuando lleva el 1% la página se reinicia y me aparece este mensaje

413 Request Entity Too Large Error

Por favor, tenemos varios espacios web instalados en ese servidor y no sé qué más probar.

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem. For security reasons I had to make a backup of the entire server with the system provided by the Backup Administrator of PLESK PANNEL 12. The file was 2.5 GB.
I downloaded it to my PC without complications. Now I am trying to to upload my security backup using the same Backup Administrator of PLESK PANNEL 12, but when it reaches 1%, browser reboots and shows this message:

413 Request Entity Too Large Error.

It is really urgent ad we have several webs hosted in this server, a lot of email accounts, and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU!!

Hi,

I have a big problem. I had to make a backup of the entire server with the system provided by the Backup Administrator of PLESK PANNEL 12. The file was 2.5 GB.
I downloaded it to my PC without complications. Now I am trying to to upload my security backup using the same Backup Administrator of PLESK PANNEL 12. The process takes a long time, but it doesn't finish. I think there's no time to unpack on server.

When I read the log file of /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log I see this:

"110: Connection timed out while reading upstream (...) request: "POST /admin/backup/upload HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock"

It is really urgent ad we have several webs hosted in this server, a lot of email accounts, and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Is there any kind of upload tar file manually?

Thank you very much.

Back