1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

i don't know what else to do now

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mdscorp, Dec 16, 2005.

1. mdscorp

mdscorp Guest

I ordered a new server with plesk included.
    eveyrthing was fine until DrWeb started sending thousand of emails clogging all mailboxes, I had to stop DrWeb service.
    After reading the forums I learned that apparently there is an update for this. I applied to sw-soft for it but they told me that I have to go through my reseller of the PLESK license. I sent an email to DrWeb but they told me to go to sw-soft. I went to my plesk license reseller and he got an update for me but he doesn't know if it includes the fix for DrWeb. I run the PLESK PANEL updater and it tells me that there are no updates available. HOW CAN I GET THE FIX FOR THE DRWEB PROBLEM ? everybody keeps throwing the ball in somebody elses court and nobody resolves ANYTHING.

2. cyberdew

cyberdew Guest