• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

i have a problem with panel parallels plesk

H

hostinguard

hello good afternoon I would like to ask for help I'm new to plesk and iss frankly I have more experience in centos but I have personal reasons to move to iss'm looking like I can ride my anime tood and create a vps windows server 2008 iss actualize mount and configure the plesk empeso is to install good point esque throws me this error when I enter the panel if anyone has new guides or can explain it pretty agradeceria

208.98.18.105:8880

without fear that you may come to see it myself and I can not help think that isa bad link here I leave what I said the same if they are afraid to enter

Unable to read Control Panel configuration file: date_default_timezone_get () [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you Used Any of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe / Paris' for '2 .0/DST' instead

install this:
Parallels Plesk Panel
v. 11.0.9
Plesk 9.5.5 updates

if there is a chat for support for new information can you give me I am INTERESTED in buying the license but I want to first test the trial to fix everything

Back