1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

i have a problem with panel parallels plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by hostinguard, Jul 7, 2012.

1. hostinguard

hostinguard Guest

hello good afternoon I would like to ask for help I'm new to plesk and iss frankly I have more experience in centos but I have personal reasons to move to iss'm looking like I can ride my anime tood and create a vps windows server 2008 iss actualize mount and configure the plesk empeso is to install good point esque throws me this error when I enter the panel if anyone has new guides or can explain it pretty agradeceria

208.98.18.105:8880

without fear that you may come to see it myself and I can not help think that isa bad link here I leave what I said the same if they are afraid to enter

Unable to read Control Panel configuration file: date_default_timezone_get () [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you Used Any of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe / Paris' for '2 .0/DST' instead

install this:
    Parallels Plesk Panel
    v. 11.0.9
    Plesk 9.5.5 updates

if there is a chat for support for new information can you give me I am INTERESTED in buying the license but I want to first test the trial to fix everything

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%