• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I have changed my server IP and restart my server and license is still bounded to old ip

shanmuga

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47.5
1678183550939.png

How to fix this.

I checked the URL but how to fix this?

Here, Plesk Portal

1678202823533.png

Here, i see plesk have recorded my private IP and cloudflare DNS 1.1.1.1 (I don't know why) and hidden one is my old IP. there is no option to reset IP address inside Plesk Portal.

And how to avoid Plesk considering Private IP and Cloudflare IP as license instead of server IP.

That sounds more like a server configuration error. You can have multiple IP addresses on a server but only one can be bound for the actual license part if you read up on the link that Peter provided.

But I would suggest that you double check your settings in Plesk and on the server itself. Once all is configured and done for, reach out to the Plesk sales team providing them with the bounded IP address that is going to be used as a means of verifying the license.

Back