• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved I logged onto the Plesk admin cp and changed the domain Plesk assigned

Huey Tinman

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
linux centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
unlicensed fresh install
Hello, It may be faster to reinstall CentOS 7 and Plesk, but after my complete install of Plesk, I logged onto the Plesk admin cp and changed the domain Plesk assigned, (my bad for letting that happen) and now the https:// (domain name):8443/cp/server/settings. serves up the 404 error. So, I am locked out. unless there is a workaround command line someone knows of? The correct domain name was entered and saved. after the installation.

Hey Peter, It lets me in but I still cant update the SSL cret. So I am concerned how much code back there is also not right, that will bite me later if i launch this one to production.

Hey Peter, It lets me in but I still cant update the SSL cret. So I am concerned how much code back there is also not right, that will bite me later if i launch this one to production.
Are you able to access the Plesk server via the server host name? Also what's the error when you try to update the SSL certificate?

Back