• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question I need plesk pro trial. I got web admin trial but there is an issue

alexk345

Basic Pleskian
I need to edit my files as plesk domain user. At present i am using nano its nuiseance

I am testing plesk for email sending and recieving etc. I already have one email server with plesk license.

Now i want to send email to server but i need to edit code. Its just annoying that they give web admin

The problem is ssh key manager extension looking for subscription model not domain so it do not show up.

i need to add that ssh key. Anyway to make it show for Domain?

I am stuck. I need it only few days then i will buy whole plesk pro license for 2 years.

I tried manually creating ssh in my domain directory ~/.ssh and its not working at all in alma linux 9.

I can easily SSH to my visual code as ec2-user , ubuntu . Fixed user of system.

As a plesk user it seems it cant find public key

The trial license is Web Amin SE-based and you should be able to create a subscription and configure SSH keys through the "SSH Keys Manager" extension even with it. What do you see when you install the extension, navigate to the domain/subscription and expand the information section?web-admin-se-ssh-key.jpg

i got pro license for month and found the GD library in new server was old. Basically now its wasted 29 days. Oh well

Back