• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Input I see the new inflated 2027 prices have arrived

Tim_Wakeling

Basic Pleskian
Quelle surprise.

Got an email today which told me it was to "share an update to Plesk pricing". Unfortunately it didn't contain any prices, but did contain a link to a PDF where the prices were listed (without VAT of course) on page 6.

Paid monthly:
Web Admin goes from £17 to £19 (12% rise)
Web Pro goes from £30 to £34 (13% rise)
Web Host goes from £63 to £74 (17% rise)

Paid annually, the prices go up in the same proportions.

Inflation this year was 3%, so once again these increases bear no relation whatsoever to actual increases in costs.

This is now the seventh consecutive year in which prices have risen by several TIMES inflation.

Are we to expect the exponential curve to hit infinity at some point, Plesk?

Not happy. But waiting to see what we get for Black Friday as temporary "compensation".
 
Came here to say the same but you've beaten me to it, so I'll reply here instead to say that this really is getting absolutely ridiculous now.

Our bill will be going up by another £11 + vat per Plesk install? I'm sure we were paying more around the £25 p/m mark for unlimited domains when we first signed up.

The kick in the teeth for me personally though, is that this jump seems to be mostly because you're working on features to allow AI agents to control Plesk? I don't want this. I don't want any AI features at all, let alone ones that offer a potential backdoor to our servers. If others want such functionality, fine, but why do we all have to pay for it?

We run a number of Plesk servers both as QWeb and for various other UK agencies. I've advocated Plesk for decades, we ask all of our agency clients to buy licenses for the servers that we manage. I can't warrant doing this any more - I can't comfortably tell clients that this price point is warranted.

Plesk needs to return to a more reasonable base price for core features, with the likes of AI functionality as add-ons for those who want to fund that development. Unless this happens, we're going to have to start migrating the servers that we manage.
 
I was already considering to spend multiple days to migrate to another platform, now I'm sure. It's just been a moneygrab for a few years now. Pricing has become outrageous, just because they think people won't leave.
 
Back
Top