• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I want to use my original domain and not get SSL warnings when accessing the control panel.

Hideki.Oride

New Pleskian
Plesk allows you to use Let's Encypt to disable the warning when connecting to the admin panel via SSL.
However, if the original domain is used to access the control panel, an SSL warning will appear because the original domain is not incorporated in the certificate.

スクリーンショット 2023-03-23 162515.png

In order to prevent SSL warnings from being displayed when accessing the control panel with the original domain, I would like a new item "Use for certificate when accessing the control panel with the original domain" to be added to the [Security]-[SSL/TLS Certificate] setting item to accommodate this.

スクリーンショット 2023-03-23 163016.png

The control panel (8443) seems to be running NGINX-based on Obsidian 18.0.49, so I am wondering if it is possible to generate VirtualHost settings for each original domain. (It seems that /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/*.conf reads all the settings at once)

※ I would like the control panel to accept "cp.example.com" and "controlpanel.example.com" in addition to "example.com" and "www.example.com" for access.

Please respond to this request.

Thanks for the action.
I checked the information you gave me and it seems to be a little different than what I imagined.

* The command "plesk bin admin --enable-access-domain" did not record anything in "/etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/plesk.conf".
To summarize what I hope to do.
  • If I generate a wildcard certificate with Let's encrypt, I want to use it as a certificate for accessing the Plesk control panel with any FQDN of that domain (e.g. cp.example.com).
  • If I generate a wildcard certificate with Let's encrypt, I want to use it as a certificate for accessing my mail server with any FQDN for that domain (e.g. pop.example.com / smtp.example.com / imap.example.com).
The "Assign the certificate to the mail domain" field currently only allows SNI connections to <DOMAIN> (e.g. example.com), so please add FQDNs that might be used for mail servers such as pop, smtp, imap, etc.

Thanks.

If I generate a wildcard certificate with Let's encrypt, I want to use it as a certificate for accessing the Plesk control panel with any FQDN of that domain (e.g. cp.example.com).

If I generate a wildcard certificate with Let's encrypt, I want to use it as a certificate for accessing my mail server with any FQDN for that domain (e.g. pop.example.com / smtp.example.com / imap.example.com).

The "Assign the certificate to the mail domain" field currently only allows SNI connections to <DOMAIN> (e.g. example.com), so please add FQDNs that might be used for mail servers such as pop, smtp, imap, etc.
These are three different feature requests. Each of which can be posted separately to Feature Suggestions: Top (1786 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk so that the community can vote on them. Requests who get

Back