• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question I would like to create a client automatically

TryLex

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Version 18.0.49
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.49
From my website which is hosted on plesk I would like to create a client automatically after a certain condition

the new record that is created will be automatically set as the regarding record of the incoming activity record. There is only one regarding object to the social activity, so, only one Create record action is possible in the Actions section.

@selennnaa Sorry, but this is a mysterious post just as the initial one by @TryLex. You are all welcome to post valid questions so that others can understand what you would like to know. Please be specific what the situation is and what you would like to know.

Back