• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IIS application mappings for Webmail

B

bigBrother

Hi,

In short :

I need to configure Webmail (default) site to enable support for more application extensions, (perl, php, asp etc.. etc.) like other main domain sites usually have.

I am not sure but could it be done using domain.exe or websrvmng ?

In Detail :
I am using Win 2003 server and installed hMailServer due to IMAP feature and disable MailEnable. hMailServer supports only Squirrelmail, which I have installed under default WebMail folder and changed index.html to redirect to Squirrelmail subfolder.

If I create a virtual directory under a domain http://www.domain.com/webmail, I am able to access Squirrelmail without any problem, but using webmail.domain.com I get CGI Error on some pages

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers

I only see a reason is insufficient ISAPI application mappings. In Webmail (Default) site there are no mappings, in horde it is only for .php and php3 and .phtml same I created for Squirrelmail folder, but I think I need to add more for CGI or Perl or may be for something else.

I am looking for way to create similar mapping for Webmail (Default) site like we get in main site for domain.

Thanks in Advance for your help.
Manoj

Everitning that is out of Plesk bundle you will have to configure manually.

John S.G.

Back