• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

image formatting problem

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
I have a user that imported their site from sitebuilder 4.5 to web presence builder 11.5.
The site looked fine with the old sitebuilder, but I suggested they migrate to the new system for better support and functionality.

They have a horizontal row of 7 images (flags) which used to display properly.
When in the editor, they display fine. As soon as you go to any other component on the page, the images are then vertical rather than horizontal.
As soon as you click on them again to edit, they go back to the correct horizontal position.
When you publish the site, it only shows vertical. There's no way to get it to look like the old site where the old sitebuilder 4.5 showed them correctly.
They don't want a slide show and no text. They just want the images displayed horizontally.
I've done all I can including trying to edit the HTML directly, but then it just gets worse.

How can you have just a simple set of images displayed horizontally?

Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to display a set of images horizontally?

Or is this simple concept just not possible in WBP 11.5?

If your site is displayed differently in the Editor and at published site, then probably it's a bug.
Could you tell me your SB 4.5 site URL to reproduce issue? You can send me link by PM.

Thanks.

Back