• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Images disappear, voting, and comments?

F

fnadal

Well the question is: I create a web site with a gallery of images, a section of votes and comments and some pages normal.
15 days after I decide to change the design of the site and have desaparacido anything but normal pages.
How that might be caused this? The time has been a unique case.

But I am concerned that I have websites with galleries of over 800 images and websites with over 1000 articles in electronic commerce. The last thing I gustyaria is that it does happen to a client.

Actually, I could not understand exactly what do you mean. Could you please specify it and say it in another words?
All I understand is the following:
you had complex site with some modules including image gallery and others and after some time you wish to rebuild this site and leave only simple pages. In this case you need just delete modules, unnecessary pages and fully re-publish the site.

Excuse my English of poor quality. What I mean is that I have noticed that in some cases I have been missing the contents of the gallery of images, and comments from one site with SiteBuilder. No it is due.

This site contains normal and also a gallery of images, a vote and also a section for feedback, it is strange and curious that changing the design with one that brings the default Builder is an lost the contents thereof, ie the gallery is empty, there are no more comments and votes are as a series brings the builder.

Do you work with regular site in this case? Did you publish this site?
If you work only with trial sites, after accessing Wizard again, new site will be created if previous session has been closed in browser.

There are two types of sites in Sitebuilder:

* Trial sites - sites created by anonymous users in the Sitebuilder Wizard. These sites cannot be published on the Internet and have a limited life-time period. You indicate a life-time period for trial sites in a special service plan for anonymous visits to the Wizard (for details, read Setting Up Service Plan for Anonymous Users). When the site life-time period expires, a trial site is destroyed.
* Regular sites - sites added to the system by registered users. Regular sites can be published on the Internet and do not have a life-time period. For details on managing regular sites, read the following subsections.

Back