• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IMAP Max Connections, DNS PTR record error

Thank you!

I have heard about that site too, but I have read somewhere, that it sometimes happen that a real user and not a spammer will be blocked.

Do you think that could be right?

If emails are being blocked, it would imply that the sending server has been listed. This could potentially happen to any server on any list is the IP was used for sending spam.

Hello,

it seems that the problem has not been completely solved.

If I send a mail to a t-online user, I do not longer receive any errors, but within the plesk overview at (/server/mail_queue.php), there I can see that mail.

The details are:

X-No-Relay: not in my network
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (unknown [xxx.x.xxx.xx])
by xxxxx.xxxxxxx.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id CxxCAxxxxxxx
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:25:49 +0100 (CET)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 15:25:49 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]
Organization: xxxxxxxxxxxx
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130215 Thunderbird/17.0.3
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email protected]
Subject: Order number 4500012
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="------------020109030802060303090501"

I do not know what the number CxxCAxxxxxxx is standing for, therefore I have hidden it for security reasons.

I hope that someone can help me with that.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: SOLVED. I have just contacted the abuse department of t-online and they replied me that someone with a similar IP-Address has been blacklisted for spam. Therefore mine was also blocked. But they will release my IP now.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am using:

Yes: authorization is required:
and
Yes: SMTP

But the problem seems already to be solved. I hope that this was the only provider that we are blacklisted at.

Back