• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

implicit ftps problem

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
can you help me, how do I configure ftp via ssl in implicit mode. /не могли бы помочь сконфигурировать фтп по ссл/
In /etc/proftp.conf I have added on end of file /добавил в конец файла/

<IfModule mod_tls.c>
TLSEngine on
## TLSOptions UseImplicitSSL
# The "standard" implicit FTPS port is 990
## Port 990

TLSLog /var/log/tls.log
TLSProtocol SSLv23

# Are clients required to use FTP over TLS?
TLSRequired off

# Server's certificate
TLSRSACertificateFile /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem
TLSRSACertificateKeyFile /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem

# Authenticate clients that want to use FTP over TLS?
TLSVerifyClient off

# Allow SSL/TLS renegotiations when the client requests them, but
# do not force the renegotations. Some clients do not support
# SSL/TLS renegotiations; when mod_tls forces a renegotiation, these
# clients will close the data connection, or there will be a timeout
# on an idle data connection.
TLSRenegotiate required off
</IfModule>

In FileZilla (client) I have changed settings to "implicit over TLS". But receive error "Не удалось установить соединение с "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

I tried with explicit too: in this case I do not get a directory listing
But since setting "implicit over TLS" safer, I have configured it to.
/Я пробовал с настройками explicit, но в этом случае не получаю списка директорий. Но поскольку настройки "implicit over TLS" более безопасные, я бы сконфигурировал именно их./

in ip-tables I have added a rules and after /sbin/iptables -L, I see:
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere my-sever-name tcp spts:1024:65535 dpt:ftps state NEW,ESTABLISHED

What could be the problem and how do I configure sftp?
/в чём может быть проблема и как мне сконфигурировать sftp/

In log I see:
if I use explicit:
Apr 04 16:14:09 mod_tls/2.4.3[7647]: using default OpenSSL verification locations (see $SSL_CERT_DIR environment variable)
Apr 04 16:14:09 mod_tls/2.4.3[7647]: TLS/TLS-C requested, starting TLS handshake
Apr 04 16:14:09 mod_tls/2.4.3[7647]: client supports secure renegotiations
Apr 04 16:14:09 mod_tls/2.4.3[7647]: TLSv1/SSLv3 connection accepted, using cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256 bits)
Apr 04 16:14:10 mod_tls/2.4.3[7647]: Protection set to Private

if I use implicit is nothing logged

Thanks /Спасибо/

Back