• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Import over 2000 e-mail forwarders into Plesk

Nikša Krampus

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have more then 2000 e-mail forwarders defined on my current VPS managed by cPanel. Now I will transfer everything on new VPS that has Plesk. How can I easily import more then 2000 e-mail forwarders from cPanel to Plesk. I don't see IMPORT or EXPORT buttons in Plesk for e-mail forwarders.

Thanks.

Ok - I can see that nobody have answered. Probably nobody had this situation as I had. Anyway, let me answer on my own question (after I had some time struggling to find the answer).

I have found two different ways of doing this. First is the database that Plesk uses. There I can save data in tables "mail" and "mail_redirect" over PHP script that i made (array and for-each loop).

And another way is the API that my colleagues have discovered through which we can access to any segment of Plesk (thank you Plesk), and one of them are also e-mails and its forwarders.

It seems that both Plesk and cPanel have that wonderful APi that we can use to control it from our own web applications.

This is for me really cool discovery, so I tough that maybe this information could help someone.

Stay focused in your code :)
Best regards,
Niksa

Back