• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Imunify QuickPatch

Nico Pernot

New Pleskian
I keep getting the following error on Imunify QuickPatch

"Unable to update EXT.05536274.0017: An error occurred while processing your key."

Every time I try to upgrade the key manually, the last key number is increased by one (so .0016 becomes .0017 and so on.) but the problem remains.

Even trying to get a new license is not working. On the Plesk website I get an error that my PLESK license is not valid...

How can I solve this issue?

Do you have in /usr/local/psa/admin/log/panel.log something like:

ERR [panel] KeyUpdate Result code: 2 Unspecified error
ERR [panel] KeyUpdate Result desc: License key EXT.05536274.0017 is expired

Iа yes:
  1. Remove trial licence key EXT.05536274.0017 in Tools & Settings > License Management > Additional License Keys > choose trial extension key > Remove.
  2. Retrieve the main Plesk key in Tools & Settings > License Management > Retrieve Keys.
If it does not fix the issue or if the expired trial additional license is not listed in Tools & Settings > License Management > Additional License Keys, do the following:

1. Rename the following file:
    Code:
    # mv /etc/sw/keys/registry.xml /etc/sw/keys/registry.xml.old
  2. Execute this command in order to retrieve the current license information (this command equals to clicking Tools & Settings > License Management > Retrieve Keys):
    Code:
    # plesk bin license --retrieve

Back