• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Inability to access File Manager

C

chrisge709

A domain we have hosted on one of our servers cannot access the file manager part of their account the error they recieve is

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (WEBHOST2\phaftp): (1331) Logon failure: account currently disabled.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:672 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (WEBHOST2\phaftp): (1331) Logon failure: account currently disabled.")

i have enabled access with this username but it still wont seem to work. i have gone through the account to find another way of getting in but it wont go. FTP access is also not avalable. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris @ BettaNet

Hey dude dont worry

Actually the ftpaccount is disabled in systems users. First of all make sure your domain is not disabled in Plesk.

Then Right click on my computer > computer management > local users > click on users > see the list of user > find the user "phaftp" > Double click on properties > uncheck "account is disabled" > ok

Cheers! You have done it.

Back