• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Incorrect number of "Service Plans" in the sidebar/navigation

maximerg

New Pleskian
Hi,

I set up this Plesk instance today, deleted the existing service plans and added my own service plan with the title "Unlimited".

The problem is that on the "Service Plans"-page at the bottom it is correctly displayed that there is a total of one service plan, but the quantity displayed in the menu/sidebar is not correct - the number there is always exactly one higher than it should be. As soon as I add a second service plan, a 3 is displayed in the sidebar - and so on.

Does anyone know what to do?

It is probably just a cosmetic error, but I would still like to clarify it.

Kind regards,
Maxi

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-04 um 23.07.50.png

Hi! It's cause on the next tab you probably have the 2nd service plan for resellers (so it's 1 on one tab and +1 one on the other =2 )

Yes, indeed, I use the Plesk Web Pro Edition
By default a reseller service plan gets created too on Plesk. However reseller options aren't available on the Plesk Web Pro Edition. So this reseller plan isn't visible for you. Incorrectly, this reseller service plan is still gets counted in the number on the left side. It's an cosmetic issue and does not affect any functionality. I've created an internal issue for it to see if we can maybe address this in a future update.

If it really bothers you, you can try to delete the default reseller service plan via command line with the following command: sudo plesk bin reseller_plan --remove "Default Reseller"

Hi! It's cause on the next tab you probably have the 2nd service plan for resellers (so it's 1 on one tab and +1 one on the other =2 )
Reseller tab is not visible on the Web Pro Edition ;)

We have released an update which fixes the issue with the incorrect count of total number of service plans displayed in the sidebar. If you have automatic updates enabled this update should have been installed already. Plesk Obsidian 18.0.63

Fixed the issue where the default resellers’ service plan was included in the total number of service plans on Plesk servers with a Web Admin or a Web Pro license. (PPPM-14491)

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Back