• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Wrong statistics at service plan

manos

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CENTOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
CENTOS 7.9
Plesk 18.0.44 Update #2

There is the default unlimited service plan provided by administrator

I had create another custom service plan and assigned all sites on it, so at the unlimited plan there are no sites.

However the unlimited plan when i press at menu the service plans appears to have 6 sites. When i press the number 6 there are no sites (and it is correct there are no subscriptions assigned at this plan as i wrote).

I think it is plesk db problem, could you give any instructions about mariadb table that has this info in order to correct?

Thanks!

Ok i found something

executing this query

SELECT subscription_id, plan_id FROM PlansSubscriptions

there are 6 subscriptions ids, these subscriptions do not exist anymore as i deleted that are assigned to the unlimited plan
that's why appear at plesk 6 subscriptions to use this plan

is it safe to delete with db query? also any help on query would be appreciated

These 6 subscriptions are deleted, so these 6 subscriptions ids do not exist at domains table, i checked with:

SELECT Subscriptions.id as subscription_id, displayName as name, cl_id
FROM domains
LEFT JOIN Subscriptions ON
domains.id = Subscriptions.object_id AND Subscriptions.object_type = 'domain'
WHERE webspace_id = 0 ;

But still exist at PlansSubscriptions table

The reason i am trying to fix it, is that i was thinking maybe is the reason for the problem in migration i describe at the previous thread of this forum

Do you think DELETE FROM PlansSubscriptions WHERE plan_id = 4 is safe?
The 6 6 subscriptions with this plan do not exist at server anyway

We usually highly discourage direct changes to the psa database because the consequences can be unpredictable. In such cases, we recommend contacting Plesk technical support. But if you are sure about what you are doing, you can make these changes, but we are not responsible for the consequences of such an intervention.

But when i deleted from plesk panel these 6 subscriptions, it should also remove these entries from PlansSubscriptions table
but it did not and now a service plan appears with subscriptions that do not exist
I will backup the psa db first anyway

Back