• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

increase spam filter white list

jorge ceballos

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Recently several domains hosted in one of my servers have started having problems sending mail as some of these are tagged as spam and they just gets stuck in the outbox with a 'mailscanner thinks this is spam' notice. Please notice that most emails go through and only some are tagged and blocked.
This is solved white-listing the domain but now the problem is I have more than 200 domains in the server and white-list only accepts 100 domains or email addresses.
I have read this was limited because it is stressful on the server but what is the use of having an 'unlimited' domain licence if I can not white-list my own domains and eventually will find blocking myself?
Of course, turning off spam filter is out of the question.
The server is running on an updated plesk 9.5.2 and has more than enough resources to handle twice as many domains/users.

How can I force white listing more domains through command line?

TIA

Jorge

Look at following option for spamassassin utility:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin --help | grep whitelist
-whitelist <add|del|enable|disable>:<pattern1[,pattern2]>;...

Thanks,

I had seen that already and tried unsuccessfully :

/usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin --update-server -whitelist add *@mydomain1.com
Can't get options:
Can't recognize option '*@mydomain1.com'

also as /usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin --update-server -whitelist add "*@mydomain1.com" with the same result.

any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

# /usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin --update-server -whitelist add:*@mydomain1.com
SUCCESS: Server settings update is successfully complete.

Back